CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Standard Chartered credit card statements
Minimum Amount Due
Payment Due Date
Total amount due
1. Have Instant & hassle-free access to your SCB e-statement using your phone or desktop.
2. The SCB e-statement file sent to you is protected with a password to safeguard your information.
3. There are no charges levied on Standard Chartered credit card statements.
4. Download the e-statement in a PDF format & save your credit card statements offline for later use.
Download the Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement online using its internet banking or mobile App. The instruction to download the SCB credit card statement online is below.
2. Visit the ‘Card Services’ section on the SCB homepage and press the ‘Card Information’ option.
3. Choose the statement you like to see from the available options. You can download it in a pdf format for future reference.
1. First, you need to Download the Standard Chartered Mobile App from the Play Store/Apple store.
2. You need to Log in using your username and password.
3. Visit the ‘Balances’ tag on the SCB homepage.
4. Hit your preferred credit card and go to the ‘Transactions’ option.
5. Now you can see your recent transaction history for the last 30 days on the screen.
You can check your Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement offline in 3 ways:
1. Visiting the nearest branch:
2. Contacting SCB Customer Care Number:
3. Through SMS
SCB provides the facility of e-statement, where you can effortlessly view or take a print of your statement. You will receive free e-statements each month. If you want to subscribe to SCB an e-statement, you can contact the SCB customer service or submit a request letter at your respective Standard Chartered bank branches. Also, you can use its net banking portal to access the e-statement.
1. First, you need to log in to Online Banking.
2. Then, Choose the ‘eStatements and eAdvices’ option.
3. Next, you should go to the ‘About Statements’ and press the Sign Up Now.
1. The Standard chartered Credit Card statements are transparent and keep things simple. You can identify and report transaction errors to your SCB branch to avoid paying more than the actual spent on your card.
2. The SCB statement helps in Better Budgeting. The visibility provided by SCB credit card statements will enable you to ascertain a better budget. If you wish to save money for other plans, categorize and track your credit card spending.
3. Your credit card statement maintains tax-related purchases like business expenses, charity donations, etc. therefore, it can serve as supporting documentation for getting tax benefits.
4. The SCB statement displays your credit card limit which allows you to plan your future expenses.
5. The SCB statement gives you a complete overview of your expenses. It allows you to have a macro & micro view of all the expenditures.
6. The statement communicates the payment due date. It will remind you about your bill payment to enjoy the zero-interest benefit.
1. How to pay my dues with a credit card online?
You can pay your credit card due online using net banking or mobile banking. Also, you can utilize draft payments and a cheque to make payments.
2. When will I get my Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement?
Usually, the bank sends your credit card statements each month. You can get your e-statements by filling up the form.
3. Do I have to pay any fee for Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement?
SCB will not incur charges for e-statements and for downloading statements via net banking and mobile banking. But the bank will levy a nominal fee for physical statements.
4. How long does it take for me to apply for a Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement?
To apply for a Standard Chartered Bank credit card, you must fill out an application form on the SCB official website. After submitting the application form with documents signed, it takes about 10-12 days for your credit card approval.
5. How do I check my credit card outstanding balance online?
You need to log in to the net banking portal. Find the ‘cards’ from the menu placed on the left-hand side. Under the ‘current balance’ tag, Choose ‘Card Details’ to see the current outstanding balance.
6. How do I check my credit card outstanding balance via the Standard chartered App?
Visit the Home page of Standard Chartered Mobile and choose the ‘balance’ available at the bottom of the page. Now, you can see your credit card's outstanding balance.
Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
Citibank Credit Card Statement
HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement
HSBC Bank Credit Card Statement
ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement
RBL Credit Card Statement
SBI Credit Card Statement
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application