CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Rbl Credit Card Statement
You can view RBL credit card statements online using different ways. Read on to know the different ways.
Steps to view your RBL Credit Card Bill Statement through Netbanking
2. Next, press the ‘Credit Card’ section.
3. Now you need to choose the ‘Get Statement’ to see the latest credit card statement online.
4. You can download your RBL credit card statement in PDF format.
5. Mention your password to check your RBL credit card statement.
Steps to check your RBL Credit Card Statement through Mobile Banking
2. Next, Log in to the app using your card number and other details or your 4-digit mPIN.
3. Post login, you need to press the ‘View Transactions’ option.
4. Next, choose the statement period you want to view.
5. Press the ‘Ok’ button to check your RBL statement.
Check your RBL Credit Card Online Statement on Email
Obtain your RBL Bank Credit Card Statement through Post
View your RBL Credit Card Statement at your RBL Bank Branch
2. Also, mention the duration for which you need the credit card statement. Please note that the bank may charge a nominal fee for providing you with a credit card statement.
Check your RBL Credit Card Statement via RBL Customer Care
2. You should Request the bank representative regarding the RBL credit card statement.
3. Next, you need to offer the necessary details required for verification.
4. After authentication, the bank will share the credit card statement with you.
The following are the features of the RBL Credit Card Statement:
1. The RBL credit card statement helps you to understand your spending pattern.
2. If you fail to pay the total outstanding balance before the due date, the RBL will levy finance charges.
4. RBL offers you different portals like the post and e-mail ID to view your credit card statement. Also, you can download your credit card statements with your RBL net banking account to save them for future reference.
5. The RBL credit card statement enables you to track your expenses and make you stay financially healthy. Understanding your credit card statements will help you to budget better.
6. The RBL credit card statement will aid you to be aware of your due date and pay your credit card bills on time.
7. You can access the RBL credit card statements online for free.
8. You can select the online/offline mode to view your RBL credit card statements.
1. Payment Due Date:
2. Statement Period:
3. Minimum payment due:
4. Closing Balance:
5. Transaction Summary:
1. How to pay the RBL Bank credit card bill?
If you hold an account with RBL bank, you can access the net banking account to complete your credit card payment.
2. Can I do a fund transfer to a beneficiary’s credit card?
No, RBL does not allow you to transfer funds to another credit card.
3. What are the steps to register for an RBL Bank credit card using my net banking account?
You need to visit the net banking portal and log in with your credentials. Choose the ‘Register Using Credit Card’ option and mention your credit card number, expiry date, and your date of birth. After accepting the terms and conditions, select the ‘Register Online' option. Type the OTP you received on your registered mobile in the given space to complete the registration process successfully.
4. How can I reach out to the RBL Bank credit card department?
The bank has a “Chat” feature on its official website. You can speak with the RBL customer care executive to resolve your queries instantly. You can also reach out to their team using your RBL net banking account. Log into the net banking portal, and select the “Click to Call” option to stay in touch with the RBL customer care helpdesk. Also, call 1800 123 8040 to converse via phone or write an email to email@example.com to solve your problems.
5. Is it possible to use an RBL Bank credit card outside India?
While applying for a credit card, you need to request international validity to your credit card. Only then can you use the RBL card abroad. If not, you can send an SMS to “INTL to 5607011” to modify your preference.
6. What is RBL User ID?
You need to log in to the RBL official website and press the login option and choose Personal Banking. Next, type your 16-digit Credit Card number as a User ID.
Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
Citibank Credit Card Statement
HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement
HSBC Bank Credit Card Statement
ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement
SBI Credit Card Statement
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.