CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Union Bank of India Net Banking
Follow the below instructions to apply for the UBI net banking facility:
1. If you have a debit card, you can directly create the user ID and password through the ‘Self User Creation module’ available on the Union Bank of India website. You can generate the password without visiting the UBI bank branch.
3. Corporate customers can opt for the internet banking facility by visiting the UBI bank branch & submitting the application form.
Here is the step-by-step procedure to register for the UBI net banking services:
1. The UBI net banking will enable you to view and take a printout of your account maintained with the bank. You can use this statement for personal reference and opt for various UBI financial services like loans, credit cards, insurance, tax assessments, etc.
2. With Union Bank of India Net Banking, you can effortlessly view the transaction history or activity of your UBI bank account from anywhere at any time at your convenience. Also, the net banking facility helps track all the transactions that are taking place in your savings account and check for any discrepancies.
3. Another benefit of using the Union Bank of India Net Banking is electronic money transfer to your UBI account or another Union Bank account or accounts maintained with other banks based in India.
4. Using the electronic fund transfer portal like NEFT/RTGS, the Union Bank account holders can transfer funds to a non-Union Bank account. They can instantly transfer funds online through electronic money transfer services like NEFT/RTGS. These methods are very safe & quickly completed.
5. The UBI net banking facility doesn't stop here. It facilitates paying all utility bills like electricity, water, and broadband bills online. Also, it allows you to make timely payments of insurance premiums and your loan EMIs with a convenient auto-debit facility.
6. Another convenient advantage of using UBI internet banking is online payments. Nowadays, every transaction is carried out instantly and simply via the online portal. Almost every service like shopping, groceries, apparel, travel bookings, & a lot more are available online. Using UBI net banking, you can avail of different services online 24x7.
7. Pay all the Direct/ Indirect Tax Payments using internet banking. You can pay both the direct/indirect taxes online by referring to the simple instructions provided by the bank.
Follow the below procedure to reset your Union Bank Net Banking password:
1. For the transaction amount up to Rs.10,000, the transaction fee is Rs.2.50 plus taxes.
2. For the transaction above Rs.10,000 but below Rs.1 lakh, the fee is Rs. 5 + taxes.
3. For the transaction above Rs.1 lakh but below Rs.2 lakh, the transaction fee is Rs. 15 + taxes.
4. For the transaction above Rs 2 lakh, the transaction fee is Rs 25 + taxes.
1. What Are The Steps To Check The Account Balance Using UBI Net Banking?
Post-registration process, the Union Bank of India customers can check their available balances via UBI net banking portal. To check the account balance, the user should use their User ID and password.
2. Who Should I Contact To Recover The Password Or Resolve Sign-in Problems?
You can call the 24x7 Call Center to reset the password and get a new password. Also, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get new passwords sent through speed post or courier.
3. How to pay Credit Card bills via UBI Net Banking?
After the login process, you need to link your credit card with your account. You can link your credit card with your account using the ATM pin. To make credit card bill payments, you need to log in to your UBI net banking account and press the ‘Credit Card Payment’ option to complete the credit card bill payment.
Andhra Bank Net Banking
Axis Bank Net Banking
Bandhan Bank Net Banking
Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
Bank Of India Net Banking
Bank Of Maharashtra Net Banking
Canara Bank Net Banking
Citibank Net Banking
HDFC Bank Net Banking
ICICI Bank Net Banking
IDBI Bank Net Banking
IDFC First Bank Net Banking
Indian Bank Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking
IndusInd Bank Net Banking
Karnataka Bank Net Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Punjab National Bank Net Banking
SBI Net Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank Net Banking
YES Bank Net Banking
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application